Friday, May 21, 2010

Confidence and Positive Perceptions

Is the most perfect human beings created by God the mighty creator, part of the creation, man carrying the properties owned by the creating, for example, the nature of jealousy, anger, affection, etc., the above properties are also owned by Lord who created, but with the highest levels, often we begin with the word "MOST", for example most dear, most jealous and others.
With the existence of such a perfect relationship, it is not wrong if God says that: "I according to the words / perceptions of my servant", it turns out there is a relationship here that could not be detected visually.

In Pray, we must have confidence and a positive perception that we do prayers was answered by God.
Linked with other human beings as a status equally God's creation, then the above properties is also owned by another human,
Therefore, positive perceptions towards our fellow human beings must always bear in us,

We see other humans have the advantage in material things, then we get used to seeing the benefits of those with positive perceptions (the source and the process he gets the more these materials), must have a positive impact on us will also, thoughts, feelings and actions in our lives, we will automatically productivity in positive.

My own experience in finding jobs, for example, in November 1997, (when the monetary crisis), with a capital of a local call, and the yellow book / yellow pages TELKOM-Jakarta.
I phoned the company's HR manager in Bogor, I say that "I have a great potential to be developed, I was fresh graduated and have a superior ability to analyze and count", and more importantly is that I perceive also that the HR manager will accept me with I am saying the potential benefits, the result, two days later I went to work at the company.
Until now I wake up a positive perception of self and others by always seeing the positive as well.
Please try....

No comments:

Post a Comment